Wednesday, April 04, 2007

New07 Conference & Net Results issue

Looks like an exciting conference coming up with a strong focus on church planting. Go to www.new07.org. Also simply wonderful and moving and inclusive articles in the Mar./April 2007 issue of Net Results, www.netresults.org. A big focus in the magazine on the happenings planting-wise within the Disciples of Christ. As you all may know from my previous posts I am a big fan of what the DOC vision is, and it is sustaining itself with good sprouts so far. A good workable model that the UUA and UCC should be immersing in. I will come back here and post more excerpts post-Easter. End, for now.

Type rest of the post here

4 comments:

Jaume said...

Thanks for this valuable info, Ron.

As for your answer to my comment on UU and Coca-Cola/Disney in the Reignite blog, I think I did not explain myself correctly. I questioned the idea that UUism cannot be successful in Europe because it is "too American". At least it is what I understood from the original post. I never tried to compare UUism and Coca-Cola (actually Coca-Cola tastes better and has a much more successful marketing ;-)).

Ron said...

Jaume, you have the wrong Ron. :). I didn't reply to that thread at Reignite. It came from the Faith of the Free blog and was another Ron.

Ron said...

P.S. I should provide a link to the blog though since I do visit it and it has a similar mission, though concentrating in the U.K.
Go to Reignite at www.reigniteuk.blogspot.com.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,