Wednesday, April 04, 2007

New07 Conference & Net Results issue

Looks like an exciting conference coming up with a strong focus on church planting. Go to www.new07.org. Also simply wonderful and moving and inclusive articles in the Mar./April 2007 issue of Net Results, www.netresults.org. A big focus in the magazine on the happenings planting-wise within the Disciples of Christ. As you all may know from my previous posts I am a big fan of what the DOC vision is, and it is sustaining itself with good sprouts so far. A good workable model that the UUA and UCC should be immersing in. I will come back here and post more excerpts post-Easter. End, for now.

Type rest of the post here

3 comments:

Jaume de Marcos Andreu said...

Thanks for this valuable info, Ron.

As for your answer to my comment on UU and Coca-Cola/Disney in the Reignite blog, I think I did not explain myself correctly. I questioned the idea that UUism cannot be successful in Europe because it is "too American". At least it is what I understood from the original post. I never tried to compare UUism and Coca-Cola (actually Coca-Cola tastes better and has a much more successful marketing ;-)).

Ron said...

Jaume, you have the wrong Ron. :). I didn't reply to that thread at Reignite. It came from the Faith of the Free blog and was another Ron.

Ron said...

P.S. I should provide a link to the blog though since I do visit it and it has a similar mission, though concentrating in the U.K.
Go to Reignite at www.reigniteuk.blogspot.com.